Monday 22 November 2010

another idea!

want to do a stop motion animation based on a very shy person, someone that likes to hide from the world.
e.g. behind their hair, in their music, in their mind, in their rooms etc
that sort of thing
and i was thinking of basing this on a stereotypical 'emo' person.
so there will be mini animations on their nails.

I wanted this to be for one of my vis com projects but my tutor said it was too much of a literal approach plus i came to the decision of my final outcome on the first day.
he told me to experiment with my ideas a little more.
but i really think this idea has potential, so imma be doing this outside of art school.

this shall be added to my list of animations i need to do.
>my fav MJ song
>Part 2/3 of Dictionary love
>emo hands

No comments:

Post a Comment