Tuesday 16 November 2010

learn a poem by heart



I decided to learn the Macbeth 'witches' poem, not the whole thing, just part of it.
Would have been a nightmare animating the whole poem, just because of how much time I had, plus I don't want to over do it and bore people (which I hope I haven't already).

I tried syncing it to my terrible voice, it works kind of for the first half of it, but then just fails thereafter. Another fail of an attempt, but I'm working on it so bare with me.
I would advise you to turn your speakers up because the sound is terrible, but that would also mean that you need to hear my voice, so I shall not.
Used Macromedia Fireworks and Windows Media Player.

hope you enjoy my frames in play
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. ahhh this is wicked mala! you did the mouth movements really well!

    ReplyDelete